Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I LOVE Fall!

I LOVE Fall!  

The smell of pumpkins, apples and spices, campfires in the backyard, football on TV, pumpkin patches, hayrides, warm beverages, sleeping with the windows open, cool mornings, candles in the evenings....need I go on?

I have gone back to work part-time at my former high school.  What fun to work for a place I care for!  Our family is getting used to our new school schedule, early bedtimes :), and homework!  What a fabulous stage we are in with our children.  I so enjoy hearing about their wonderful days at school.  My heart beams as I hear them reciting Bible verses and talk about the things they've learned in class.  I'm grateful for their godly and loving teachers who sacrifice much to minister to my children. 

I'm feeling overwhelmingly blessed during this season.  Thank you God, for Fall.  Thank you for the wonderful blessings you are sharing each day with our family.  I am indebted.

2 comments:

  1. Holly....so fun to follow you on your blog. Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog. I know you KNOW the journey more than I do...thanks for sharing your heart with me:)

    So what are you doing at WCS??? so fun that you are back there....

    have a wonderful October!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I found the Hello Kitty lunch box at a local Sanrio Store.

    ReplyDelete